Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Indeed we are!!

YES, WE ARE!!!!

Trust the planโ€” Godโ€™s plan. Not going down without a fight๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธโœ๏ธ 17 sent me๐Ÿ˜‰19 is our president! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

im probably going to sound stupid for asking, but what is this??

๐ŸŠChildOfGodโ›ชPatriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธFreedomFighter๐Ÿ—ฝDigitalSoldier๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ปCovfefe is "In the end we win.โœ๏ธ"God woke you for a reason.ไพ˜ๅฏ‚ ๐ŸŒด

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

maricopa county arizona is doing a hand recount of 2 million votes. they have cameras all over and you can watch it live

(1) Show this thread

โค๐ŸŒŽโคFighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. ๐Ÿšซ Romamce DMs

love it ๐Ÿฅณโค๐Ÿฅณโค๐Ÿฅณโค๐Ÿฅณ

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

lets see who is realt in control. Honestly, I have no idea what will happen. I know, I know what I hope should happen, but Iโ€™m beyond expecting a black / white, yes/no , good /evil, winner /loser scenario.

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

I think this shits on a loop. The same dude with the glasses, blue suit... Has been sitting in front of that camera all day... AND The same dude taking pictures of the same shit all day

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Nice Now We Will See Antifa and BLM burn Down The Building. Its All Optics There Is No Way They Will Let This Audit Be Conducted.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

the NG was called in to guard the audit...no to guard the boarder.

(1) Show this thread