That's your programming talking. If gravity was so powerful that it held trillions of gallons of water to a spherical surface, 360 degrees, then is it logical to assume that anything would be able to lift from the surface? How about the tides? If the moon is held into orbit, due to the immense gravity of earth...how can the moon's gravitational pull ever overpower the earths and move our oceans?

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

A global earth isn't dependent on the THEORY of gravity. The fabric of what we call space is very complex and very connected. Why not discuss the morphogenic field of the living earth itself and screw the moon satellite brought here by dark ETs. Many yet forces yet unknown or misunderstood or just not looked at can create tides. The planet is a LIVING and BREATHING organism. Does or does not your belly or chest move up and down as you breath?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Space
Big Bang
Evolution
Aliens
....all fake.

The earth sits as the foundation of the universe with a firmament above.

In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

I gave reason to rule out your moon argument for supporting a flat earth and you didn't address your consideration of it at all. That means you are dogmatic about this. What's under the foundation of the Universe? What holds it up? Where does the person who created the foundation , flat earth and firmament reside? What's outside of the firmament? I am very open to learning knew things and will entertain any perspective. The earth can be flat and spherical at the same time in quantum theory. What is it that a flat earther hopes to gain by an adoption of this belief? We can know NASA lies to us and the earth can still be spherical. God can still be the Creator of all and the earth can still be spherical. ETs, and God can both exists and the earth can still be a sphere. What is it flat earthers want from the rest of us? Sincere question. What is to be gained?

My apologies for the delayed response. Here's how I understand things....
All of my conclusions are based off of empirical evidence and the scientific method. I can look up and verify through my senses and critical reasoning that that the stars, moon and sun exist. I make no claim to their nature nor composure. They are luminaries that rotate above our plane....believing anything else, well that is by definition, dogmatic. In fact, the entire premise behind the heliocentric model and globular bodies of matter firmly depends on religious beliefs and pseudoscience. To answer the latter part of your post, I do not claim to know anything about our Earth other than what is observable, measurable, and repeatable. The depth, vastness, what lies beyond or outside of the firmament is anyone's guess. What has never been scientifically proven in regards to earth are curvature, motion and an atmosphere without a container, all of which are disproven using physics, fluid and thermodynamics.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotQuest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Quest, click on at the bottom under it