Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

To be honest, this is concerning. Tracy Beanz is close to the Flynn family, so why would she be putting out a video like this? Optics, maybe...or what?

https://youtu.be/0nMe2K3VpCE

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Maybe it is optics because everything I'm seeing and watching about this Biden guy is fake.
I just watched the fake CGI fireworks display from inauguration night.
Good grief...that was as phony as it gets.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

I agree. i have seen so much of the fake crap and truly want to believe things are going to work out. However, many of the drops I referred back on today say "Trust yourself." Having very close family friends who lived through and survived communist Romania, and had to take matters into their own hands in 1989, makes what she is saying in her video very concerning. Let's just say hypothetically "there was no plan" at what point do we the people stand up and take action? I am thinking logically and am praying it doesn't come to that. But, we have to be careful who we are trusting, Right?

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Our only hope would be that the majority of the enlisted military would defect to the patriot cause.
Otherwise our goose is cooked.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

VETERAN WITH PTSD...signed a check, to include their life, to this nation. This nation shits on Veterans with PTSD, steal an election and free speech. Fake pandemic...REMOVES direct services and counseling support groups for veterans with PTSD. Veteran with PTSD has sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system chronically under assault and acute Adrenal Fatigue (no control over fight or flight nervous system)... the politicians play games...the Veterans consider and or commit suicide... its time to stop waiting and end the charade. All gave some, some gave all.. i wonder how many will enlist

In response Mal Fatz to her Publication

This is the most accurate statement I have seen. I lost two uncle's in the past two years due to this very thing. One from PTSD and one from Agent Orange and the VA treated them like shit!

because of the fake pandemic, the VA no LONGER provides diect counseling services nor group tberapy for Veterans with PTSD.

Only people mentioned by @Malfor in this post can reply

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Mal Fatz to her Publication

my buddies are literally choosing death, knowing our service to this great nation was for nothing. honestly, ive been close. who would ever allow their child to enlist now?