Dow closed down 321 points today.
321 mirror = 123
Q123 = Nothing is random.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Goodness, I hope CAMEL on 42n'd & 8th isn't random!!!

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

If long gone Q can manipulate the DOW to render an exact number....patriots are indeed in control.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

It's freakin nuts, I keep getting gains and losses that when you add up the numbers = guess....lol

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Great reminder. Thanks

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

[WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ0f5A0i6U8

[WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3 - YouTube

IMPORTANT: NO ADVERTISEMENT AND NO RECOMMENDATION_________________________✪ [WATCH THIS] 99% Have NEVER Heard Of This Nasal Spray | Episode 3✔️ Subscribe: h...

We not only can create our own personal reality, but united we can create a better reality.

maybe its the count down cause as i see the charts, its about to get ugly. bear market incoming