Only people mentioned by @RandyMcCool in this post can reply

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

In response Randy McCool to his Publication

Lin Wood Sunday Wisdom: "Don't give up on God ... don't give up on Trump"

Some of Lin Wood's best quotes are when he's just come out of a Sunday Service. Here he is on February 13, 2021, with some powerful words. Listen!

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/lin-wood-sunday-wisdom-don-t-give-up-on-god-don-t-give-up-on-trump

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I don't believe I know!#FACT

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I think this is low. I am sure it is 100% and even some percent of DEMS as well.

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Ok, i confess i did not vote for President Trump BUT that is only because I do not live there BUT If could I would walk across the country to be able to vote for 'THE MOST BRAVE HONORABLE CARING TRUST WORTHY PATIENT PATRIOT ' that the US has had in power for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#NeverEverGiveUp