πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

I need Your Help please... Where is Phaethon314 ? πŸ’™

lol, has anyone kept track how
many times he's deleted his acct?

'reborn' msg?

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

πŸ‘€ Reborn message...
#Phaethon314

πŸ€— yep! all about new beginnings...
and it's said they are very difficult to tame! πŸ™ƒ

This Phoenix Gif came up when I typed Reborn... Difficult to tame... πŸ™βœοΈ God love Him βœοΈπŸ™. Thank You@Crownostars ❀️ I ❀️ You. Thank You for all that You do. πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You βœοΈπŸ™.

he cracks me up, makes me feel a little motherly at times,
and you are one of the most precious i've come across,
muchas love to you ❀️🌹

πŸ₯° Oh, Thank You Love πŸ₯° You are Amazing!!! How do you know πŸ™βœοΈ My Prayers πŸ™βœοΈ...
God Bless You πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™.

πŸ˜‚ haha glad to see am not the only one πŸ˜†

when i stumble into bed as late as 5am some nights,
i lie there blanking out on some of the names
on my list during prayer... they eventually pop up!

Only people mentioned by @crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it