I’m watching stock investors panic right now and I’m here thinking the plan is working perfectly.

Get ready for every American to be majorly pissed at B1d3n.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm confused ... I just checked the current market.
Is this being manipulated? or is this the actual trending market?

https://markets.businessinsider.com/index/dow_jones?op=1

Keith Neumeyer: Silver Shortage to Drive Price to Triple Digits
https://youtube.com/watch?v=IBfjyriPHDY&feature=share

Keith Neumeyer: Silver Shortage to Drive Price to Triple Digits - YouTube

To subscribe to our newsletter and get notified of new shows, please visit http://palisadesradio.caTom welcomes back Keith Neumeyer, President & CEO of First...

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

folks trashing him on Stocktwits all day 😎🍿👍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Wow!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

its true!!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bring on Nesara!

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Do you have any thoughts on the junior mining stock sector?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

oh boy. whats this houng to do to our 401 plan? ugh

Biden finally crashing the Stock market? Good boy

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Deb Kraft to his Publication

Sooner the better.

In response Deb Kraft to his Publication

It's happening people

(2) Show this thread

it will crash for sure....thats why i just bought 505 ounces of silver...😁😁😁😁

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

Ive been there 4 long years.

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

I have never been offered benefits of any kind through my employer corporate franchise. Yesterday I received my enrollment for a 401k.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

GME and naked short selling will bring down the house not this BS about raising capital gains tax. Lying media extends to finances as well.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Sitting on the sidelines, patiently waiting.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Wife and I have been waiting on and talking about a good ole market "correction"

so ready for the world to wake up... geez how damn sleepy are these people. my husband asked me why would a pillow guy be talking about election fraud . i said because you people are in a deep dark dream. Wakey wakey.. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

yup

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

BOOM TIME, not only was your vote stolen, now your $$$$$ is being stolen‼️‼️‼️

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

[they] have been fleecing {us} since 1914 when the FedRes rubber hit the road (along with the immoral and unconstitutional IRS and 16th Amend.) And that's just one chapter in the global story....

"I think if you were to go back and try to find and review the ratification of the 16th amendment, which was the internal revenue, the income tax, I think if you went back and examined that carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of States never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox, Sullivan vs. United States, 2003.

“1913 wasn’t a very good year. 1913 gave us the Federal Reserve System, the Income Tax, the 16th Amendment, and the IRS.” Ron Paul (COINCIDENCE??)

(1) Show this thread

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Not dropping that much! Sure not anywhere near a crash!

ONE reason I am on here so much, pinching myself after thirty years this is really finally happening. Still have dissonance in ways. lol

😂🤣😂FUN watching this finally go down. LOL hahahahaha Great time to be alive. lol Dummies didn't even think ONE person would wake up, let alone most of the planet. LOL NO NWO.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

They’re too far gone if they aren’t pissed by now!