Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

We are not Verifying accounts right now. Please do not submit your information. We will come up with a secure process once we are done building out the infrastructure. Growing fast and trying my best to keep us stable and usable.

...and just a side note - I like this platform and your Wego.social platform 100% better than Gab, but ssssshhhh 🤫 🙃

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

TY. Not trying to reinvent the wheel with AnonUp. The owner of Gab seems really cool. I will be setting up an account there to keep people up to date if we have any issues. I want them to succeed.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

so thankful to find more friends coming here! I got booted last week 7 accts gone. quick question, I'm accessing on my phone. Is there anyway to make the font larger here? if not, no worries!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

@administrator A feature I like here is no spell check or word fill in based on a couple letters....now I can see who really has their $hit together lol

(6) Show this thread