I feel like God has been giving me revelation lately about the end times. But I read 2 Thess 2 and it stopped me in my tracks. Ive believed for a long time that Obama was the Antichrist/man of lawlessness but I had to dig and hear him say the words. He was quoting scripture here.. but he said the exact words he needed to say to fulfill this prophecy.

“Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us. Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction. He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.”
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:2-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬

💖We are all God’s children.💖

False pope Francis announced in a homily in 2019 that he is the anti christ. He of course sits in the satanic throne toom, invited pagan rituals, put up a baphomet statue outside the coloseum in Rome and other spiritual travesties.

The evil kingdom has been toppled! Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah! Vatican is done! DC is done! Bank of London and Winsor is done! Illuminati is done! Hollywood is done! God Won! Heaven on Earth is nearly upon us!

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it