Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response STL Anon to his Publication

James: "We need justice for her and her family"
Candace "She got her justice"
BOOM!!

she gives me the chillbumps!!!!
what a great speaker! 🤗 ❤️

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Amen!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Candace Owens is a valliant truth warrior. She might not know that Lebron is a high ranking luciferian pedo in the Black illuminati Boule society who is paid to push degeneracy and race baiting in order to keep his high rank, high income, and fame. He's a sell out and a dangerous devil. trying to destroy the Black population. He cares nothing for his own because he's got his stuff and his fake power. Thank you to Candace for her passion for the good.

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response Cam Mic to her Publication

don't ever be sorry for other peoples ignorance, they have brains and all the senses it's up to them if they want to use them

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I think this was a lose/lose situation for that poor officer. If he hadnt saved that other young black girl-they would say he was in the wrong also.