Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response News Corner to his Publication

you will have a civil war Don't believe it Oresident Trumpis going to be our 19 th president Take THAT to the bank 😘

Patriot of the Republic for the united States of America! #WWG1WGA

There's no way this is correct. Trump never conceded. What you are witnessing now is a CASTLE_ROCK Ent. produced movie waking up the ones ferverently against Trump. None of the EOs Biden has been signing are legit. When do they go "into effect?" March? It will all be over before then and we will see our President. This week will be a week to remember. Shot heard around the world. Watch them try and put Kamala in as president... "They'll try and put a witch in the white house." God says nope, so watch how He does it.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

I say this would be a despicable deceit and unacceptable to every patriot. Such a farce would be as unacceptable as a having a untethered fraudster in the Oval Office. Why? To avoid a civil war? Guess what, the war is aready on in case you didn't notice. A war is for the hearts and minds and that war is begin waged right now. We warred civilly over the Vietnam War. Remember that? And now we are at war again.

God fearing Patriotic Grandmother, married 40 plus years, I stand with God, Trump, truth and freedom!

who in their right minds would want to see biden drooling in his pudding for the next month, never mind a year! the man stole this election along with kameltoe and the rest of the dems, we want to see justice, true, honest to God, justice!

I am not buying this BS, the country is divided to a point maybe 60-40, or more for Trump so the 40% need to get with the program. This is not what we have been waiting for and it is totally unacceptable! Tell the Truth, punish the crooks and let the chips fall where they may. We are not children give us the good and bad news we desirve to get the truth!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

I'd prefer civil war over this plan.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

This would be unacceptable and would lead many to revolt in short time.

RED PILLER SINCE THE 70'S! FULLY AWAKE! #WWG1WGA #THANKQ #MAGA ON GAB ALSO, TAKEN OFF TWITTER AND FB FOR TRUTH!

BULLSHIT TRUMP NEVER CONCEDED...

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

i totally agree... Trump NEVER conceded... this larpish to say the least... fake info

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication

i totally agree... Trump NEVER conceded... this larpish to say the least... fake info

(2) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

well that sucks and definitely cant take 4 years of the constant infighting, negative pot stirring, and 3 factions basically ready to fight at anytime. my gut is doing this wi not lead to anything but civil unrest, low moral and so mych pain. Rip off the damn bandage.

this one needs sauce or ifs just conjecture.