The best is yet to come...

US Air Force retweeted a video showing solar energy being beamed to earth from space. Even shows it charging cars, similar to a Tesla charger.

https://twitter.com/HQ_AFMC/status/1385202329058639873

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Very cool. But nooooooooo. It's to good for us and THEY can't make money of o it. Just like the cures for diseases and illnesses and other technology they don't want us to have.

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

A high possibility exists that this technology could be a highly valued asset in the commercial sector as well. Much like the Global Positioning System (GPS), which started out as a military asset and transitioned to a technology now used by people everywhere, this solar power beaming system could transition to broader usage, providing solar energy regardless of weather, time of day, or latitude.

https://afresearchlab.com/technology/successstories/space-power-beaming/

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Tell me lies, Tell me lies, Tell me sweet little lies.

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

I love how everything involving space is 100% CGI. Hate to break it to y'all, but there's nothing real about this.

Beam me up scotty! awesome btw

Free thinker interested in the equal application of law, as justice should be blind....Keep YOUR eyes wide open, question everything WWG1WGA

Nothing in that tweet says solar

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Guardian Patriot to his Publication

please re-read

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Guardian Patriot to his Publication

The tweet had a link (see below) to an article on the AFRL webstie. To quote...

"The large-scale system will collect solar energy using high efficiency solar photovoltaic cells. Northrop Grumman is developing the “sandwich tile” which will convert solar energy to RF and beam it to a receiving station on earth. At this point, the receiving antenna, called a rectifying antenna or “rectenna” will convert the RF into usable power for the end user. AFRL is not developing the final system, but instead is collaborating with Northrop Grumman and the Naval Research Laboratory in researching, maturing, and demonstrating the technologies required to build the objective system."

SPACE POWER BEAMING
https://afresearchlab.com/technology/successstories/space-power-beaming/

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication

I don’t have an account either. You don’t need one to view tweets.

(1) Show this thread

Now we*re talking!!! 3

In response North *** to his Publication

Whos ready four an industrial resolution!? M3!

(1) Show this thread