COSTCO, WALMART, HOME DEPOT, LOWES, and all the other big box stores could end the mask mandate today by refusing to mandate masks. There's not a DAMN thing anyone could do at that point. Unfortunately, that will not happen. So FOOKING over this shit!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I was literally chased by a COSTCO employee mask natzi for not wearing one, she was so enraged, screaming at me to cover my face. Before spotting me she was on her radio calling in other customers that were not wearing masks. What is wrong with these people???!! 🙄🤡's

Holy shit! Me too! The entire store followed me around, wouldn't let me purchase my stuff, and got shoppers involved in the 'Tar and Feather' spectacle. Totally insane. I called the police and reported the incident to the main office. I had a mask on, but not over my nose. That is what started the entire fiasco.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

quit shopping at costco. I have gone to Sams Home depot Walgreens Cub Foods and never wear a mask no problems. Or shop in a group! i am in Masked up Minneapolis. I always make a point of smiling and being very friendly. Others want to do this too. Give them encouragement.