God has always worked with and within You. Time to step back from the chaos, false crises, and static of this world for a few moments each day. Allow Your thoughts to flow away and by without notice of them, lose Yourself inside the Church that resides within Your Heart. That is where You will find Him right there waiting for You to take his Hand. Thank You Jesus, and We Praise You Heavenly Father. Unwind Your Mind. 🙏✝️

https://youtu.be/IU13sdrLQ-M

432Hz Miracle Tone - Raise Positive Vibrations | Healing Frequency 432hz | Positive Energy Boost - YouTube

Listening to the 432Hz frequency resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. This video uses a 432Hz frequency ton...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I hear a constant tone in it that hurts my ears, is that supposed to be in it?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

How are you listening to it? Headphones? Wireless, wired? etc...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I see or feel nothing wrong in this message sister, and I am just here with others, offering them a hand, as we climb this ladder.
❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

💙💚

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

in Jesus name we pray amen❤🙏🏼💓

In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

This is my morning go-to music fir prayers and meditation! 👍 🙏

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread