Prayers to all the families destroyed by this evil system ...

Only people mentioned by @UpInHeights in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Carrie Adams to her Publication

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

I feel sick. I have worked with children and families for 40 yrs...never direct care! I have always known the "system" is broken, but I did not know the evil that is coming out. I feel sick. The weight of sadness is crushing.
Over three yrs periodic info that would come out about child trafficking would knock me down. This is one of those stories. I have to focus on God's comfort of all the children and real justice metted out to the evils.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Senator Nancy Schaefer RIP

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

FUCK CPS...I WENT THROUGH CPS...

C HILD
P REDATOR
S YSTEM

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

👀👀

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

That is why your here. scream it from the roof tops. You are a warrior, create warriors by telling your truth. You are here to expose the evil and for that I respect the fk out of you. CPS didnt know who they were fking with. Have you ever walked in to their office and demanded to know why they did what they did. Face them head on as an adult. Bring it into the light and do not fear them you won and now want answers.

(4) Show this thread

putain ...🙄la blague

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

FUKN. A. CORRECT.....

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Their arch nemesis: