GOOD MORNING, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!
I've been asking God for daily Bible verses. These are the ones that he shared with me.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Get as close as you can to the Lord. These are the times for which we were chosen. Don't ever forget how blessed you are; handpicked for this time in our history. Our God will finish what he started.

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤

WWG1WGA 🤜💥🤛

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Love you too Luis! I Pray your Family is doing well! God Bless Us All!!#FamilyIsEverything#GodWinsALWAYS
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

❤️i needed that! Thankyou.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank you for this post. I'll be using 1 Peter 2:9-10 for the devotional I write daily. Only the hand of God would put this here today! Again, thanks for this reminder. We were all foreigners and exiles before we came to Christ. Now we are a "God's special possession." I am a child of God! We live in the Light of Jesus Christ.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great passages! Love you too!
#wwg1wga

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

This is beautiful. I am going to keep this post and look at it over and over again to keep reminding myself that we were chosen for such a time. These verses are our sword of the Spirit.

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

I literally got freezing cold reading this. God Bless.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Thank you. Good morning!💛✨🙏🐸

amen aand amen. 🙏

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In God We Trust,
In Christ We Walk
As One We Are All,
As All We Are One.
Aroha Nui

Namaste

#godsarmy
#WeAreEverywhere
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
🔥🐸👊💣💥💞🙏💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Thank you!, this is the link to the full video about this plane. It is called Angel Flight to bring our fallen home

https://youtu.be/aIsnD87uOeo

Angel Flight - YouTube

"Angel Flights are the U.S. Air Force planes (C-130's) used to fly home our Fallen Soldiers. Angel Flight is also their call sign. ... Now, of course, there ...

Morning.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You Brother. 🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful personal experience.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

Amen 🙏

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen! The Lord Is my Shepard ... Hugs
#GodWins
#wwg1wga