Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I think the general consensus is that WE THE PEOPLE are READY for this movie to END!! Mike Lindell has stated Trump will be back by August. OK, not great, but I can live with it. Gene Decode just said Trump will be back by October! Nope. Can't wait that long! Our country is being gutted from within and illegals spread out through the nation. Our nation will go through a civil war to STOP all this criminality and corruption IF the military doesn't do their jobs and defend the constitution and our citizens!!! They've had all the forensic evidence of foreign election interference for MONTHS!! But they sit on it while good people suffer, innocent people get thrown in jail and terrorist groups as BLM/Antifa get violent/destroy property (again) and for what? To wake up the brainwashed SHEEPLE? We're told to get more popcorn/enjoy the show. We're told to get more involved locally. OK, I've done that. Will that overturn the 2020 election? Nope. God fearing 2A patriots have had ENOUGH!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

I believe you are correct. I do not see many more people from my end (location) changing their minds about what is happening in the USA. They are just rolling along with it. I would like to see the movie begin to close the curtains and flip them like a pancake. We won't be able to keep the country together until 2024. There won't be a USA by that time. Remember if we have to fight, it is not a civil war as it is not state against state it is a revolution. Citizen against citizen as it was with the first one and those loyal to the crown vs those wanting their freedom from the crown. FREEDOM is the outcome!

No one is flipping because no one is seeing anything at all. They see a President who lied about draining the swamp. They believe it is the REAL Joey Rob Biden Jr as President. They feel abandoned by Trump because he told everyone they would cheat to win the election and the only thing he has done about it is release cookie cutter statements while Scavino makes odd social media posts.

They could have so easily made this a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening" with one single, key, public arrest. JUST ONE. Think about THAT....ONE. "Hey Maude, did you see that......REAL justice for a change. Maybe there will be more. Let's hang on tight and watch. THERE IS HOPE!"

But, nope, not even ONE. So strange. Whoever is advising Trump on all of this is so out of touch with reality, it is stunning. Cannot wait to hear Trump explain everything(good people dying every single day it drags out). Hearing 4 to 6 weeks, now August, some saying October......kicking the can down the road is plain idiocy.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

you dont see the big picture
have faith!

In response Janie H.......... to her Publication

"Enjoy the Show"? We are supposed to enjoy the show while good people lose everything, some to their ultimate and untimely demise? REALLY? Again, whoever is in charge of this mess must be absolutely insane. "The choice to know will be yours?" Pffffffffffffffffttttttttt.

Or, make it easy on us and show us the trash hanging. Then at least we know and don't have to pretend. Again, sickening mother fucking trash.

In response Janie H.......... to her Publication

So what is the hold up? Based on what Flynn said yesterday, this should be ending TODAY. Why drag it out even further. It is almost mother fucking May!

Update: General Flynn 'the foreign interference is real, confirmed by our intelligence agencies, the IP back-traces are real, if I fought for anything this is the most important thing I've ever fought for, not for Donald Trump or for anyone else, for America.'

This should render the Maricopa County dog and pony show meaningless. Flynn says we have it ALL. Assuming arrests, perp walks, trials and hangings imminent. No reason to sit on this "hard evidence".

(3) Show this thread