Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I think the general consensus is that WE THE PEOPLE are READY for this movie to END!! Mike Lindell has stated Trump will be back by August. OK, not great, but I can live with it. Gene Decode just said Trump will be back by October! Nope. Can't wait that long! Our country is being gutted from within and illegals spread out through the nation. Our nation will go through a civil war to STOP all this criminality and corruption IF the military doesn't do their jobs and defend the constitution and our citizens!!! They've had all the forensic evidence of foreign election interference for MONTHS!! But they sit on it while good people suffer, innocent people get thrown in jail and terrorist groups as BLM/Antifa get violent/destroy property (again) and for what? To wake up the brainwashed SHEEPLE? We're told to get more popcorn/enjoy the show. We're told to get more involved locally. OK, I've done that. Will that overturn the 2020 election? Nope. God fearing 2A patriots have had ENOUGH!

And Flynn said yesterday they have all of the evidence, which is odd. If you have all the evidence to overturn the election and you have enough intelligence and common sense to see Trump's once strong base dwindling by over 50%, you think they would stop dragging out this horrific plan and begin to SHOW people something. My fear is that they have botched this plan so badly, many will never come back to Trump. So fascinating to witness all the players and all the talk, but we see little to no action. Still waiting for Ghosty to address why Trump would twice tell folks to go get vaccinated. So very strange, and that may be why the grifters are avoiding mentioning it.

Such a magical and glorious time to be alive!

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response SPORTS to his Publication

treason goes to the military courts

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Of course it does. And with the amount of corruption we have seen in all of our courtrooms, thank God! Viewing shouldn't be a problem at all. For those who can't handle the truth, don't watch. You see, the crimes were committed against US! We get to SEE justice or we have no country at all.

It's the ONLY way. Don't let the grifters sell you any other garbage/

(1) Show this thread