WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Everyone now in the UK talking about who to vote for on may the 6th. Well we have most oppositions supporting the other side so what is the best thing to do that people are too scared to do?

HOW ABOUT NO ONE VOTES AT ALL HUH????

You can all take your power back by not voting and under the new world i will never ever vote for anyone ever you can take that to the bank

yes, I been saying this for decades, don't participate in their corrupt shitstem, it only encourages them, voting has always been rigged anyway... Going to the voting booth thinking your gonna make a difference is possibly one of the most stupid things someone can do... I'm nearly 50 and proud to have never voted... I would if there was something or someone worth voting for, or if I am convinced it's not rigged, but unfortunately to anyone capable of even simple thought it's obvious the numbers are cooked at some point... Just last decade people like Trump/Corbyn = big crowds, Biden/Tories = few paid actors in crowd... Ain't difficult to do the maths, same shit different countries... The votes always get flipped in the middle of the night, I don't know a single person that will admit to voting Tory, if they did they're too embarrased or ashamed to admit it... Not that it makes any difference, same shitstem, left right, blue red... It's fucking nonsense, optics all of it...

Only people mentioned by @AkaalSach in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Akaal Sach to his Publication

There is a reason why you put an X on a voting form. Back in the old times the loony hospitals would get patients who could not write their name to put an X as a signature giving them control over that patient. They were consenting to the dr's to act and speak for their best interests.

We put an X on a permission slip because that is what they are at the moment you give the govenment to act and speak in your interest hance why they never listen to people because under maritime law you gave you right of voice away FACTS

If our PM wants ti kill innocent children in bombing other countries then do know it was done for you best interests with your consent

Boris could wake up one day and say let's bomb a country the people would really like that

Your voices were silenced the moment you put an X on a permission slip