Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You can either sit around and stew in your own fear for what might or might not happen. Or spend all day talking about the fucking vaccine.

OR — You can create a brand new canvas to paint on tomorrow. You can do the thing you always wanted to do. You can build the country you want your grandchildren and great grandchildren to inherit.

Doq...I’m not here to be a dick...however, I know a lot of 💩. I’m pretty sure I know every F’n player here on AnonUp. Been on watch for over 10 years. Followed Q from day 1 & read every single post.....many 3x. I use to code cause I had time & sacrificed a lot. If you have have the time and ability to do this.....suck it up. Sure I’m irritated, but I don’t complain. I fully understand why everybody else is doing it. If you can’t handle it professionally, walk the fk away. This isn’t a popularity contest. Many like you & I followed you for a reason.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

chill & take a break.