Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Now is the time to get behind POTUS.

Stop your bulllshit whining and fearful shit.

Where we’re headed, you won’t be coming with that nonsense. The time for worrying is OVER.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Is it possible to put on the FULL Armor of God while whining like a little bitch?

I dont think so.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

😆😆😆

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

in this time we will all have dips in strength, pulling the other person up is what we are supposed to do. and venting in a safe place sjould be ok. Nobody is perfect! For all those who neex it my hand will always reach to pull you up!! whine for a second , then reach out to be pulled up. Only together do we survive. !!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂😂

We are GOD's warriors. Think like David when facing Goliath and slam that shot to hit right between the eyes. You must know that God sent you to do a job. SO DO IT. Completely with the confidence that God's FULL Armor is with you.

Strength comes from surrendering to GOD, obeying His word and knowing He is in control,

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!!

(1) Show this thread

LoL !

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Nope!!! 😂🤣😆
You gotta Be Strong of FAITH and Character for that! GOD REQUIRES IT OF US......🙏♥️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

12+23+22+20+21=98
9+8=17-Q

4,11,4=19-Q+

Well it is almost 1:00am and you definitely made Nana laugh out loud!
We are infinite light beings act like it!

BE FEARLESS!

Not all Angels play a harp!
God's mightiest Angels wear Armor and carry a big fookn sword!

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I’m with You Nana!!!🥰🌹
You gotta have on your BIG GIRL panties for whats ahead! None of that Crybaby stuff! 😁💟💋

(1) Show this thread

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In regards to Scripture there were many who were used of God yet complained, were frustrated, lacked faith. Examples? David running from King Saul. Read the Psalms he is crying out to God to deliver him. Job loses everything and starts to question his own birth... he says cursed be the day I was born. Elijah had many false prophets killed... yet in a moment he is running from Jezebel hiding in caves. God will use whomever he chooses according to His purpose. Quoting Scripture and calling others a derogatory name is contradictory. Trump Q are not gods. They are sinful fallen men like the rest of us. Q/Trump/the military can not save us only Jesus Christ can. You want to call people all sorts of profane words by all means I am no one to tell you what you can and can't say... however please do not use the Holy words of Scripture to defend your vulgar speech. The verse you quote is a reminder for Christians to share the message of salvation and to equip themselves against demonic powers.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I mean, coming from a place of love, go back and read your posts, just sayin.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I dont question myself like you do. I say what I say and I mean it. If you don’t like it go follow someone else.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Or, we could listen to a dude talking about GOD who hides his identity. I can say that cause I don’t hide mine. FYI. I know mote than you think & I don’t hide my identy.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Dude you are a sissy. Go waste someone elses time.

(1) Show this thread

Actually yes, he knows we are human.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Actually — NO!

(1) Show this thread

It is not, you are still SCARED in that case[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

(1) Show this thread