Q508

It's perfect. PLAUSIBLE deniability to the world yet ultimate confirmation to us.

The timing between tweets.
The missing/replaced letters.

This isn't a game, Trump himself is speaking to us.
I mean we are the autistic fueled engine the world needs right now.
I feel honoured to be a part of this.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Me too.

I agree, and we need to stay strong and help our friends / fam along ... so HISTORIC ... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

We live in an intelligent universe.
Trust the signs!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What are the chances out of all the souls in the universe, yes that is what I said not planet, that have lived for millions of yrs that our souls would be right here right now for this?
We should all be grateful to witness!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

#truth Right here.. WE RISE!!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

I miss Qmap dot Pub but Qagg do news is a good site too along with many others...funny. 33 refs to Autist by 17. Fitting. Check it out.

https://qagg.news/?q=Autist

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Thanks I missed QPub too and never heard of Qagg appreciate the post!

(1) Show this thread

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Amen@doqholiday. Lin Wood sure let the cat outta the bag in Tulsa. He brought the HEAT!

He was Air-Qing to beat the band! What a Warrior. Smart man too!

Got this from Jenny a LONG time ago. Who would have thought this thing was so big back then?

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

let our light shine through 😎