Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

aaaaaand ๐Ÿงจ B O O M ๐Ÿ’ฅ

YES! thx D! I put the true meaning of words out there all the time how the english hodge podge language is a fake language. It's made up of many different cultures & ancient languages& spellings with totally different definitions!

The truth of what they/we are doing in our own hidden language!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

When I โ€œexpand my thinkingโ€ when reading your post, I think the vaccine is possibly being used to deprogram the programming that has already been done (MK Ultra).

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

That is a good thought! I didn't think of it that way. I like it!

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Our program (dna) was rewritten by the Annunaki. They wanted compliant slaves.

We have been booting up from a 400k floppy...and doing nothing but playing solitaire, ever since.

I believe new programming is incoming, a bit at a time, allowing us to access or gigaflop real computing power...

That hunch, that gooseflesh moment - is us accessing our real computing power.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

None of that makes sense. At all.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

The More You Know.

Pandemic.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿง๐Ÿค“
https://anonup.com/thread/3837920

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Can someone please explain to me what this means? THanks.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Curious....Many on AnonUp have expanded our thinking.....what are your thoughts on new information? How long do you think weโ€™re gonna spread motivitional stuff before normies know things? Many friends are asking!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming ๐Ÿ™#FamilyIsEverything

U on night shift over there doq๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

what the...

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Speaking of computers...in regards to Barron Trump, POTUS 45 once said โ€˜I have a son..he's a genius with computers.โ€™ Makes you wonder what was on that computer chip that Putin gave to POTUS/Barron. Trump always knows. ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿฆ…

link: Putinโ€™s Soccer Ball for Trump Had Transmitter Chip https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putinโ€™s-soccer-ball-for-trump-had-transmitter-chip-logo-indicates/ar-BBL3o5b

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Thinking status: expanded

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread