🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I don't know if I've been a little too fired up or not, I don't want scare anyone away.
I am a lover and a fighter.
I AM 117% Here For We the People.
I have learned many new tools and my energy level has gone threw the roof. I think I understand why and trying to understand it more..
I am learning to control and evenly distribute this energy to better serve my fellow man..
Every time I have seen these kind of vids I am overwhelmed with positive energy, I have always wanted to do this but my shyness( ?I know right?) has stopped me.

WELL NO MORE
I Promise I Will Be Setting Up To Do This.
I KEEP MY PROMISES.
I AM A MAN OF MY WORD.

LOVE IS THE PUREST AND HIGHEST VIBRATION
I AM GOING TO LOVE AND VIBE HIGHER THAN EVER BEFORE.
AND IM JUST GETTING WARMED UP.

LOVE AND A BIG WARM HUG FROM THIS PATRIOT RIGHT HERE TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.

The point is not to hug our way to victory, it is to share the Love of CHRIST with each other.
The W🌎RLD NEEDS TRUE LOVE & ONLY CHRIST's LOVE CAN TRULY FILL THE VOID IN MAN TO THE POINT OF "COMPLETENESS"!
Matthew 6:33
"SEEK ye FIRST the Kingdom of God and ALL these things shall be added unto you!"

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VickiLynn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from VickiLynn Roberts, click on at the bottom under it