Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

I start my prayer every night with the lord's prayer and don't always get it right. I can hear God laughing 😆

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

69 Days After
10/18/2020
12/26/2020

150 Days After
10/18/2019
3/16/2020 Hind Sight

JR
CP
AV 6

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Amen

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Thank you Jesus for your ransom sacrifice.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Amen and Hallaluha .

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Charlie, My Faithful WingMan

When will they Bring Her :)

(2) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Thanks, I needed to see this post today. There are a few things I wish I could take back, that I make no excuses for, and they agonize me. On the other hand, that agony reminds me that I have a conscience and want to find true peace, not the freedom of those who get away with evil and don't have the moral fiber to care about what they've done.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

All have sinned and if you ask in prayer through Christ you will be forgiven. As Christ once said: “ Let those without sin cast the first stone at her”. We should Love One Another As God Loves Us. Also Forgive as God forgives you.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh