Thank you Frontline Doctors and Attorneys. It’s time to kick ass and bankrupt this COVID BS! πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/legal-eagle-dream-team

Only people mentioned by @SaltandLight in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

Dr Judy Makowich(?) and 500+ drs are suppose to be suing the CDC. Now as for frontline drs..yea they been great BUTTTTTT They have yet to acknowledge that covid doesnt exist and all they do is get you to make an appt so they can give you HCQ...for $90 online visit. I THINK they are making money off of this too. If I know this isnt real then you know they do..unless they are that stupid. I am furious at these drs pretending to fight for us when not one of them admit covid doesnt exist. Thats what they NEED to be doing.

Love and trust in the plan. Always thinking for myself. Love reading and sharing information and Intel. β€β€β€β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you
i love the frontline doctors.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Belinda Fel to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Thank God!!!!! I need help!!!!!!! Menominee-Shawano County "health" department, Shawano School District, ThedaCare, Stockbridge Munsee vaccine pushers for 16-18 year olds, at a minimum!!!!!!!! Divine Intervention!!!

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

They didn’t say they were taking on the vaccines yet but I sure did ask them about it.

(1) Show this thread