Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

Be the Change You Wish To See In Our World 🌎#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

God bless all those protecting and saving our children.
Thank you all.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

God Bless & protect all of our Patriots in this final battle against evil.
#GodWins
#FightForTrump
#SaveTheChildren

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

The battle is a Spiritual War. This is the time many of us chose to be involved in. We came to take part in the fight. The challenge is against dark principalities. Time the Light of Jesus rule this Earth. No longer will we be okay with being slaves. Truth will bring all the good change. We will be the amazing beings Father God created us to be. Humanity will assend into higher frequencies, beyond the Matrix we have been stuck in for many years.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

so friggin cool!

(1) Show this thread

Wow! That was amazing! Thanks for sharing. Truly Inspiring!

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin