Mike Lindell is joining Jimmy Kimmel for a show next week.
The masses are about to be exposed to absolute proof of what really happened on November 3rd.

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Kimmel is a sneaky brown noser with a hidden agenda. (and a POS)

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

kimmel better not fuck with our patriot in ANY WAY

Hmmmm.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Pray for Mike Lindell. What a brave Soul. Sending him much love & clarity to articulate the right words to Red Pill Kimmels audience.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Can't stand Kimmel... but will suffer him to watch Mike.

🙏🙏🙏

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

I Love Mike Lindell. He’s Brilliant.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Isn't Kimmel part of the red shoe brigade? Lindell better have shields up!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

No Worries. Lindell’s got this.

(1) Show this thread

Didn’t we all experience it for ourselves?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That's great!! Hahahaha! I love it!!!🤣👍❤️