Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Thanks for the resource. I've been looking for a stained glass panel, the kind you hang in front of a window to obscure a bad view and/or add art and color to a room. Problem is, all the ones I've found were made in China, so hard pass on that. I could try a local arts and crafts fair, which would be preferable to sitting and waiting for supply chains to be diversified.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

or you could make it yourself 😊 so much info online...

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Check on etsy or look for glass artists in your area. If you're crafty, buy yourself some supplies, check out pinterest for ideas. If it's to cover a bad view I cut some shapes out of clear contact paper and put them on an open window for my mom. For a few bucks it made her window look like frosted glass... and has been there for 3 or 4 years, still looks the same.

(3) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

excellent info 👍 thank Q - always good to know...

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Just find your local growers only farmers market if you have one.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

I live in farm land have garden and birds all raysed here. wanting to get more property to grow for market! Plans for future

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

A 4 or a 3 proceeding means pesticide was used. Update your info.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

If there are 4 digits and the first one is a 3 or 4 it means the produce has been sprayed with pesticides - also the packaging may say organic but if the code is missing or does not have a 5 digit code starting with a "9" then it isn't organic...they are fibbing so you can be charged more money.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Thanks The more imput by all the better the message!

(1) Show this thread