Only people mentioned by @Evolutionofjocy in this post can reply

In response Jocylynn Root to her Publication

You see me? Man, don't tell me I forgot to cover my webcam again!

So this is all good and well but what makes you think we need to be cajoled or reassured like a kid. I don't care if I am "seen" or not. I come from a generation that acts and I hope to inspire people to do so instead of waiting for their participation medal (which is in no small way, part of the slow march that precipitated this looming downfall).

Why then should you nourish this kind of weakness?

Act with justice, respect, love and if it fails, proportionate confrontation.

Use intuition, intellect, compassion and values as a compass.

Live an examined life and redress the faults you may have had in the past.

Know that it's ok to be proud but that relying on pride in order to feel useful/right is vain, therefore, be self-less and know yourself.

Because being positive without being first authentic and honest means nothing. In fact, it waters the sentiment down in a very dangerous way.

In response John Tiger to his Publication

Myspace ruined the word "my"
Facebook ruined the word "friend"

Now the army of social-medialites want to ruin the word "see"... all on their own, thinking it's a good thing?

What have they done.

(1) Show this thread

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Many of us sit alone and spend every available hour researching and sharing and reading, and PRAYING. Physically we might be alone, but I can attest, we are all part of a God Blessed spiritual matrix - because I do not feel alone, I feel you all in the hand of Jesus Christ.

We win this, together...period.

Im so thankful for all the Patriot brothers and sisters searching for Truth and sharing Truth. Youre serving God in this ministry. Bring on the Great Awakening you are all a big part of it!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Patriots will win this game they play!
...GAME OVER!

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

We also thank you in return.

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

My oath never expires. God speed to all.

(1) Show this thread