Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

A little bird said keep an eye on this site, so I will post this. https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/military-arrests-james-comey/

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

In response mark kub to his Publication

Some of these are really hard to believe. I can only hope they are true 🀞

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

They are 100 percent fake....this site is complte B.S.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends πŸ–•πŸ»

In response joseph hartman to his Publication

Sure seems like that to me to. To many "movie" scene scenarios in every one of them.

In response Kev Oooo to his Publication

People reposting this B.S. are not Patriots. They are SCUM.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

People who openly and quite unprovoked call others SCUM like that are divisive tools...not Patriots. You just arbitrarily decide that YOU are the standard to which all others should measure up to? Granted by birthright or something the right to judge all others around you and attack those that you claim to stand with? You have deeper issues it seems, there is a ten-foot-tall chip on your shoulder. Do you beat your children when they don't comply? You express the same attitude as an abusive individual...stop with the trigger happy anger. That is NOT a Patriot either...

FYI I stand with no one who knowingly reposts absolute B.S. posts.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Punisher1214 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

You are the MORON asshole. Another internet brave fool, who would never speak to another grown man like that face to face looking at him eye to eye. Yeah, yeah, yeah..I know "Yes I would!" Phht bullshit. You just want to attack anyone NOT like you and that is what got us in this whole mess in the first place is pricks with attitudes like yours. You just want to fight, if you want to fight so badly go find a dark corner, shove your head up your ass and fight for air. But stop attacking people with such violent overtones. Your name calling alone right out of the starting gate...what are you like 17 or something? Grow some mutual respect, and stop being divisive..careful who you follow, do NOT FOLLOW DIVIDERS! Like you...

Oh I would 100 percent tell you to your face...you are an idiot if you believe this horse shit.

I'm 45 and retired at the beach ....and you believe that these people were ARRESTED and EXECUTED in MILITARY TRIBUNALS. LMAO

(2) Show this thread