The CDC is full of crap...

The CDC says that, “Cloth masks will not protect you from wildfire smoke.” Yet wildfire smoke particles are nearly twice the size of the coronavirus. If masks don’t protect against wildfire smoke, why does the CDC recommend them for protection against the coronavirus?

It’s way past time for everyone to ditch the mask.

https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/covid-19/wildfire_smoke_covid-19.html

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Why? Because the viruses don't float around freely, they're part of respiratory droplets, which are about 10x the size of smoke particles, as your illustration nicely shows.

Also, reducing virus intake by a factor of 20 means the chance for a viral load that leads to infection is reduced drastically. That's good enough if you don't breathe right into each others faces.

Unlike respiratory droplets, smoke permeates air much more evenly and stays airborne MUCH longer. Also, reducing the amount you breathe by a little isn't sufficient, because any amount is damaging to your body.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

lhttps://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/
Viruses = dead cells. Coronavirus can NOT make you sick, or kill you.
But, vaccines can.

(1) Show this thread

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

Thank you for this❗👍🍿😉

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

This is ALL meant to confuse people so that when they DO hear the truth of ALL that is, they won't believe it. pretty ingenious...

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Size matters dont it!😁 Iknow silly bird!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

My county in Oregon has our first major wildfire this year which was started yesterday and under investigation.

This mask crap is serious when the air quality is deadly from the smoke ..... deadly even WITHOUT a mask.

Wearing a mask with oxygen levels at deadly lows and smoke ...
could be a devastating summer for forests and people.
Talk about I Can't Breathe.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Im in California and I feel for you. It is very dry already this year and I dread the summer heat and fires.

(1) Show this thread

As a X OR RN Circulator and doing many "contagious" lung cases those mask everyone is wearing are a joke to nano particles. Period...so BOOM BOOM BOOM to your post!😘 Now if only PEOPLE would understand and not be so .... 🤬🙃

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Yes