Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Well lies, lies, lies, 4 money money money. Oh I hope they go down hard and fast these evil sick freaks

MAGA God Bless America, our President and our Military. Dark to Light The Great Awakening MAGA. The Best Is Yet To Come! Follow the light.

i did not know this? 🤔 Those SOB's. what else?

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Sadly I only learned this a few months ago. I am in an oil rich area before Turdeau decided to collapse our economy with his globalist pedo friends.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

We are all learning, I feel you...😒😒

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

i did nit no that will dig on it no pun intended

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

😂😂

(1) Show this thread