▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

From 2019, But interesting article nonetheless that also states about a new internet. Might just be around the corner or possibly Circling Back! 😂
https://principia-scientific.com/u-s-general-qanon-is-army-intel-calls-for-better-science-education/

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response DANA -G- to her Publication

MAYBE Q U A N T U M ? hummmmm 🤫🤫

▪︎DigitalPatriot▪︎LightWarrior▪︎🤍GOD▪︎Fmly▪︎DJT▪︎JR▪︎17Team▪︎Military▪︎ TheGreatAwakening▪︎WWG1WGA🔔 🇺🇸Be The Plan, Not The Problem🇺🇸

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

EXACTLY!!! atleast that's my thoughts.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response DANA -G- to her Publication

BUT WE DIDNT SAY IT 🤫🤫🤫🤫 😄

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

SAY WHAT?😉😂😂👍🏻👍🏻

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it