๐Ÿ˜“My Youngest daughter who is Not vaccinated just had 3 miscarriages in a row. This is the most likely reason why.
https://www.facebook.com/Sanchit0/posts/10200488841202164

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovinโ€™ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love ๐Ÿ’•

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

So check this out...last week I was invited to lunch with a few folks....about halfway through, one of the ladies WHO is sitting next to me ~ says I got the vaccine yesterday & I am not feeling very good, we had to stop off and get Mary Lou Tylenol, she had a fever~ BUT I am telling you I felt like shit two days after!! i heard about this~ now intrigued! I felt like run down & bloated just nasty!!
prayers for you daughter~ mine lost one too and now we are blessed with a healthy girl perfectly healthy NO shots!! God is Good! She will be blessed!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

I've been seeing a lot of material about women having bad cramping and crazy cycles when unvaccinated go around vaccinated due to this shedding.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Yes--my daughter is proof of this. Thankfully she has one healthy son who is 3 years old before this nightmare vaccine began. She really wants more children though. Let us pray for a miracle that this nightmare evil is eradicated.

(1) Show this thread