Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

How to Operate a Human via Remote Control - YouTube

For all we know, those who've had the deep brain biopsy swab could possibly, via nano-tattoo & subsequent forming of synthetic 3rd DNA-strand, be on 'remote ...

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @wwg1wgaww in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

This is damn frightening. Was this technology used? Maybe in recent year flu shots? Explain the older pop no responding to the obvious?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

I have the same questions.
The lack of critical thinking from intelligent people is puzzling...

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

The walking dead or the zombie apocolpss takes on a whole new meaning now dont it?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

looking for the word...
arresting.
🙏

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

this helps me understand someone close, a great mind, but I can't reach him.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

😲I remember seeing this when I was on Twatter.