🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

I had no idea that the police carry a salon clippers in their cars too..? silly me..πŸ˜‰πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

the TRIAL is just OPTICS,,this is important when WATCHING a MOVIE,,and what makes a great MOVIE,,,,GREAT ACTOR'S,,nothing is what it appear's to be,,,,DS PANICING BIG TIME,,,TIC,,TIC,,TIC till TOC

In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication

I keep telling myself that! Do you get the feeling 'something' is about to give any day now? (I know I've saying that for a year-but the feeling is ratcheting up!)

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication

Yes Ma'am... and watch out for the trolls, they are out full force today.. My goodness...tick tock and Amen!

(2) Show this thread

i definitely see the lines..

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

How about when the cops says- "you can film, but you have to stand back." What kind of cop would say that?

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

I could see the lines as well. When people take photo's off their tv or computer, the picture is distorted. There were white lines, there were tattoo's on Floyd's body and he did have some hair on his head but there was a bald spot in the top back. Depending upon the camera angle and if ppl took a photo from tv/computer, the images will look different. I have reviewed at least 2 dozen footages from this situation last year when the situation took place. People were also trying to say that the Police plate on the cop car was fake. Sorry, but I live in Minnesota and those plates have said Police for years....just like the Sheriff Dept says Sheriff on theirs.

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great catch!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Yep, false flag