The Presidents of the old bankrupted United States of America Corperation! 🍿🎥
#TheNewRepublic
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#wwg1wga ♒️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Hey Tom,
Will you please post a pic of the signal app? I downloaded several apps that say signal, but i dont think i have the right one.
Thanks, Your the only one im confident will show us what it looks like.

IF ANYBODY THINKS THIS MOVEMENT IS GOING TO BE INFECTED BY DEMONIC JIM CARREY YOUR DELUSIONAL!!! TIME TO WAKE UP PEOPLE YOU REALLY THINK OF SATANIST WOULD BE USED FOR THIS MOVEMENT??

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

Yes!
1. Many actors are playing roles for reduced sentences!
2. Many are double agents, appearing to be of reptilian satanic pedos, when in fact they are white hats. The Rock for example, many others!
I dont lead people wrong, I have a long track record of only posting the truth. Discernment is left to perception, mine comes from my heart!

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to find the truth that has been hidden from us

show us careys.. woods earlobes?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

They have extra dna. AND also the chemtrails are more conducive to that part of them. JS. Kill us, manifest them more....

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Was also told they "grow in size" during sacrifices and "manifest" they where the bigger robes, because they get bigger. Like the Queen for instance. SOME manifest more than others, those are the ones who have hierarchy over the others. The more demon possessed the bigger the roles. IF they are that dna. Otherwise the others they call "useful idiots" the deep state idiots.

(2) Show this thread

Biblical.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Just This morning...James accepted my friend request posted a long time ago on Instagram. An email popped up in front of me while I was checking emai. I had forgotten about the request. Shall we say "There ARE No Coincidences"? 😎.

I can't figure out how he enjoys wearing blue lense sunglasses.

are they under whitehat or cabal control?

In response Pam Truth to his Publication

i know james woods is one of us but Carey?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Hmmm. James Woods seems to have the same attached earlobe as the fake president does.

allllrighty then 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

I'll take the long odds... My bet is its JAMES WOOD!
Though it'll be a crack up if it was to be revealed it was JIM CAREY! LOL!!!... Flip a coin! :)

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

Its both

(1) Show this thread