This photo is so veRy much more, when you see with#rubyQute eyes ~ our lives are weaving a tapestry, a Real story, not a Fairytale
what was#Diana showing us back then
#FutureProvesPast#riggedforred#look#SaveTheChildren#takeabow

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

❤️🙏

and she looks smokin!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

💚💚💚Happy Birthday💚💚💚

https://anonup.com/thread/5844737

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

🎂 Happy birthday, Dearest Diana.
🌠 🎈 🎶

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Hello Hermanita! Wishing you a gloRious birthday! I pray you are surrounded by family and love. May God continue to keep you safe and blessed. Much love, Sabrinagal

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Diana the Huntress also carried a bow and arrow...

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

royals having children hunting parties.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

❤️

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.I LOVED WATCHING HER ON TV.I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART.💖💖💖💖💖💖

A Veteran, and old soul. I stand for Love and Light for Humanity.

Very tell tale signs the bow and arrow symbol on the back of the chair with it pointing to the children on the tapstery. The kiling of children if I am reading it correctly along with the red dress that symbolizes adrenchrome

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Barbara Rosseau to her Publication

‼️🚨‼️🚨‼️🚨‼️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Barbara Rosseau to her Publication

Nailed it - Thank you.

(2) Show this thread

stunningly gorgeous 🙏❤️🙏

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

My exact words! Stunning!!

(1) Show this thread