I'm not an authorized leader but it feels like we did our job in the fight. Our task was to red pill so we had the numbers on our side. Thats the most important part. We did that. Now it's up to the fine men and women of the Military to bring us home.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

😇I have red pilling through my newsletter that circulates to 400 people for two years. I redpilled on twi, on FB and did what I could when I could have those conversations with people I knew. I have been involved since a week into cue dropping. I start my truther path in 2007. I myself am looking forward to a communication break so I can recover. I am grateful to everyone who got on board. It's truly been an honour to be a part of the biggest WW team, I suspect that has ever been activated for humanities greater good. Bless you all! I will be praying ;-)

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

You, and the vast army of Digital Soldiers, no doubt will be a part of the Trump Presidential Library.
You can rest your hat on that peg every day for the rest of your life Patriot!

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

woah buddy. our job is just beginning. our brothers and sisters are going to need us now more than ever. only now, they will KNOW how much they need us.

Seems many are finding you here quickly. I think you have and will continue to have more impact then you realize. :)

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

They have our prayers, and we all wish them, Godspeed🙏

You have certainly done your part! thank you for sharing your voice, opinions and time most of all.

it has personally made a difference in my life and journey thusfar. Thank you and God Bless, Patriot!

Thank you for your leadership. I learned so much from you and others.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

God Bless You Patriot.
I watched helpless as The Obama Administration and media blantantly turned America into a fire storm of destruction and Hell. Useless Congress did nothing. President Trump turned the ship of destruction around. I will never concede to a stolen election. All the lies of the Media and congress will pay, judgement day will soon come for them. No deals, no free pass.

. 🇺🇸Protect President Trump🇺🇸

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yep. If you trust the plan then there is no reason to worry. Just enjoy the show and keep those red pills flowing!#trusttheplan#wwg1wga#InItTogether#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#justthebegining#TheBestIsYetToCome#Dark2Light

And think about this.......

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana trusts God and our military to finish it!
I am so excited for the creating a new America part!
It is all going to be amazing, not saying some of it wont be hard, but it seems we have not only planned to win but have a blueprint of where we want to go after we win, right down to removing corrupt CEO's of companies instead of allowing the companies to fail, so workers keep jobs. The least bloodshed (so far) & least destruction of Americans cities to win God's way.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

yep and rightly so!
Thank you Patriot for all you do.
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

Thank you for stepping up a leading us.

Hey DOQ, hope you and yours are well! Much love

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Absolutely. I did all i could with newcomers on Parler before they got nuked by Amazon and Apple.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I still think part of our purpose was to help keep MAGA from giving up.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

God bless them and shield them from all harm. Please fill them with the knowledge of our gratitude. Amen 🙏🏼

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Very True, People Also Came Out In the Millions To Vote For Trump.

"If not us, who? If not now, when?" - John F. Kennedy

o7🇺🇸💪

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

I agree! I did all i could and voted for Trump. i made sure to inform all those around me what was at stake. i havent stopped PRAYING either! I still feel like President Trump has an Ace up his sleeve! Every time i see him he looks and acts CONFIDENT! Losers dont act like he does! imagine if you had lost, would you feel like going out there all pumped up?! no you wouldnt! He KNOWS HE's IN FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

BRAVO!

God Bless and God protect our POTUS, First Family and Military ♥️🇺🇸♥️🙏🙏🙏

Family is Everything❤ 🇺🇸God Bless Our Military🇺🇸

🙏

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

We all did the best we knew how. We all lost friends, had people say horrible things tio us, cried many nights, sad and happy tears and found love at the end. Here is to you all, i hope to be in your community oceanside! 🙏🏽🙌🏼💖🇺🇸✝️🛸

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

The best is yet to come!

(1) Show this thread

Here, here!