Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Nuke it

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Isn't this one of those institutions that Nancy is insisting on giving billions to?

I still have never been to the Getty Museum and I have lived here in LA for more or less for almost 17 years. That place is evil...

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

🤢👿🤡🥵💔 When will this be released?

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

"Are 100,000 children being kept imprisoned beneath the Getty Museum in LA?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLEga4k9GI

Unfortunately, these are just rumors and we have NO evidence at all. All I can say is, I was there once and the energy there was so horrific that I had to leave after about 25 minutes. Couldn't stand it, almost made me vomit. And that was years ago before I knew what I know now. Weird.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

We watched for power outages and earthquakes over the last year. Getty had a major power outage and, I think three weeks later, a small earthquake. Playboy Mansion has changed hands and the attached pic shows a major excavation. The Silent War has been EPIC!!!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

The Playboy mansion as well, with the tunnels that led to A-list actors' houses who were high-ranking cabal members.

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

in 2016 i was walking around there, i remember seeing the heavily armed security around the elevators... it makes me sick to now realize what was happening floors below ... 😔

my dad was a painting contractor and thenGetty was one of his jobs. He passed away otherwise I would talk to him about it. I'm sure it was just the main floors his company painted.

Lord, please continue to shine your holy light on all of the darkness. Set free every slave. May your people who are called by your name rise up to pray and step out to guard, protect, watch and heal those whose lives have been shattered and broken by the ALL AND EVERY evil actor. Thank you for our great military, our President Trump and his staff. Please continue to fotify them in this time and continue to guide them to great success.

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

In response Brandi Bischoff to his Publication

yes in the mighty name of Jesus

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

has anyone watched the movie platform? and wonder where they came up with the idea it's very disturbing

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I'll watch it and look for more perspective.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

Same is True about the Biltmore Mansion, sick-evil people in this world!! I can't wait for the wrath of God to get them!#SaveTheChildren

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

I Was There For A Work Project In 2017.
It Felt Creepy, Something Was Definitely Off. Now I Know Why...Ugh!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yes please !!!!