I'm over on FB, terrorizing people that post bullshit,,,,

I'm letting them have it tonight brothers and sisters 🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

What is your fb profile under?...Zuckface just lifted my ban...I will follow you...

Skewl them sis. ROCK ON.

Maquillage, facepainting, ballon scupture, Post de Q wwg1wga

bravo

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

YOU ROCK !!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Yessss!!!!! 👏👏👏

YOU Are the MS. General Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 of all time!!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

some went 100k in debt to learn their opinions. 😆 .... i dont even argue with them anymore, at this point theyre reacting to a Movie.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

succinct!

❤️

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

stay strong & don’t let any of them get away with their nonsense. Blessings & much Love Sista

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

You go girl! I am on clouthub doing the same. They are out in full force the past couple days. Angry little suckers.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Excellent! Very cool! Love you, Veronica!

Bless you for all you do❣️🙏🏻❤️

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

I’ve noticed the shills are put HEAVY against Q on FB today. I’m right there with you 👊

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

One of my FAVORITE Signs! God Bless You!

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Get em' V!! Truth 💥