There's no "fight" on Twitter. There's no fight here. We've won and the military is in control. Next phase is healing and building.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

MSM needs to collapse and the truth out . πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

Praise God and all the heroes around the world like Trumpy, Jr, VK,military, Koba, anons and the list goes on and on!

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Thank you, Doq!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I would fight beside you anywhere DoQ ;) You are an awesome Patriot. ThanQ for being on the journey with us.

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I'm so glad you joined this site. Always good to see familiar people.

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

πŸ’―Doq!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Amen

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I feel that the healing & building phase is my time to shine. I'm getting choked up just saying it. I'm told I've done this all before...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

ng answers to the President.. that is ...
the 22k troops were called up to DC by the President not Pelosi or any other traitor, correct?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Correct.

(1) Show this thread

The great reset of America. We are in the transition stage. Prepare for the White squall.
βœ… food
βœ… means of communication
βœ… water
βœ… cash
βœ… fuel
βœ… toilet paper
βœ… ammo
❓secure bank/ retirement finances
(OH Shit- How?)

Family is Everything❀ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod Bless Our MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen, Doq πŸ™

Amen.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Whew. Down to the wire...a little too close if you ask me but i suppose it had to be this way.

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I disagree. The left needs a dose of truth before any healing happens. I live in an area where BLM and Antifa and DEM BS has destroyed business, reputations and lives. The truth needs to be shown to the brainwashed.

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

🀣well, shoot! what am i going to do for fun now????🀩

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

yes,yes,yes

Amen my fren!

Trauma support, energy healing, mom, starseed, lightworker, creating #soulunity, here for the awakening πŸŒŽπŸ€—πŸ’–WWG1WGAπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸŒŒ

πŸ’― this!

Looks like the Biden Administration and SS have hired Checkmate as an extra measure of security for the inauguration. Article from TMZ, but saw this on Checkmate's Facebook posted three hours ago, the picture of DC plus "so it begins"

How about a nice game of CHESS? Not sure if Checkmate is white hat or not, but Spencer Geissinger has served the Bush and Obama administrations. If anybody's seen/knows some stuff, it's got to be him

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/16/biden-inauguration-security-company-contract-services-checkmate-expensive/

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

My favorite part of the plan. Even above declas.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

AMEN to that! Im not Military or digital soldier but ive seen enough to convince me that#TrumpWillPrevail for all we know he's already been sworn in! He is THE BEST PRESIDENT OF MY LIFETIME! I will NOT yield to the LEFT!🀬 Lets all just keep PRAYING πŸ™πŸΌand SUPPORTING each other! Glad to be at your side#PatriotsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I 2ND THIS.