Davis Gilmer
8h ·
**ANNOUNCEMENT**
Today I am beginning work on what I consider the most important "Decode" I've ever done.
Over the past month, we have all been on a Rollercoaster. Truth is important to me.
With Q, "Disinformation is Necessary". Decodes will point to dates, and create the impression that "happenings" will occur. They always suggest the Hammer Drop is imminent.
More often than not, a happening *does* occur, but never in the way we expect. This throws off the enemy, creates confusion, and desensitizes people to Q. In some ways, it protects us. The riots right now are providing excellent contrast of the two biggest "Revolutionary" groups in America.
Marxism vs Patriotism.
Peace, unity, and the saving of our children vs violence, division, hate, and the sexualization and grooming of our children.
The world IS waking up. The hypocrisy of Maxine Waters and others like here are revealing the true colors of these people.
I still Trust the Plan. I see it unfo

Only people mentioned by @LeighN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Nelson, click on at the bottom under it