I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Buy physical silver! Wall Street Silver is having another silver raid on 4/20.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver

(4 pictures)

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I don't have much but I'll help if I can, buy from where?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

Hello! Hello! I bought silver from two sites that I can recommend. One is JM Bullion and the other is Apmex. JM Bullion has cheaper prices. At the moment, silver is $25.93 an ounce. You can buy a one once siver bar for a little over $30.00. You could also buy a coin for in the 20-something range. Silver is supposed to skyrocket. I have also bought silver from local shops. You can google "Silver Bullion dealers near me." If you go to a local shop, you can avoid shipping fees. Try to make sure the silver is .999 pure. Ask the dealer this or if you order online, it will state it in the description. Also, some people have been having luck on Ebay. There are well-known bullion dealers on there, too. Bullion Exchanges, DBS Coins, etc. are on Ebay. Type in 1 oz silver on Ebay and they will come up. Some ship for free. ❤️

Did you check out the Germania mint kilos on JM? It sure is a pretty bar ;-)

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_USA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞, click on at the bottom under it