In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

I don't wanna hear about masks, since I was told one ploy would be make a govt seem ineffective, knowing deep state were involved to IN turn, be like NO govt can stand we need us a global thing. ENTER the UN of pedivore, soft kill bloodliner nut jobs. I wanna know there is a difference, between that and the other supposedly awake.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

No Nuremberg bs no one can track, I think every other real patriot on this planet feels exactly the same.

To make them all seem ineffective, so is it duality shit from them, I heard pre internet. OR the real deal, good guys. REAL folks want REAL freaking facts.

NOT some fkin barges stacked in a thank you. Possibly photo shopped, like is the real fkin ay deal going down or not. AND also the "end may not be for some" is fkin disturbing to all real patriots globally. SO fk all the smoke and mirrors. IF real ops are going on, and tunnels are being destroyed, FKIN ay, if not, I didn't get this far to get lied too. SO said all who love freedom.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it