Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I’m waking people up and my counselor (yes i’m not scared i see a psychiatrist AND have a counselor) agreed with me about those folks did a horrible job on her mask. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. oh my psych has baby yoda in his office now and he calls me β€œthe salt of the earth”. i wonder if i will tell him about my more frequent visits from our interdemintional ETs? probably not. lol.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Due to the enormous need for masks they are now using dollar store masks, not good for with wear and tear. A guillotine should solve this. ha

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Neck & tuck

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Mask malfunction. Costume design must do a better job.

Grotesque bitch or bastard! Take your pick!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Seems no one wants to be a man anymore, so many are trans ..these people are SICK!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ninanon) can see their posts

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

LMAOO!!

Who threw water on her? Shes melting.
Ding Dong

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

Oh good it's just glue? I thought maybe they had secondary mouths or something...

maya you need a new mask!!

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

maya rudolph? that would be something

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The glue is not holding!!