Lin Wood is dropping heat over on Telegram. Grateful to have a Patriot like him with a ๐Ÿธ mindset, within our ranks!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love and support President Donald Trump. Soon Iยดll start posting my decodes again. In this together. https://t.me/AchaiaGematriaDecodes

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

๐Ÿ’œ#familyisverything
Lincolns are the best ( beside others ) ๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ

he will be remembered as a true hero and patriot. god bless you lin. DOQ you as well , you have done this country a great service , god bless you patriot. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Just trying to learn the truth about whatโ€™s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

i joined Telegram. cant figure it out

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Lin Wood is the Truth baby! Thank you DOQ!

Agree. like our founding fathers, he has risked everything.

what is his handle on Teegram? trying to figure out that app.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

In response Steve Balgemann to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

I am praying for Lin Wood. He will go down in history as a Patriot. Hopefully he knows we are with him.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren โค๏ธPresident Trump

I want Lin Wood to see that I LOVE HIM for ALL THE SUPPORT he has givrn to us Patriots but most of all his sacrifices to bring forward the TRUTH! God Bless You Lin Wood!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I don't have Telegram. What's he saying? ๐Ÿธ

Lol Lin Woods fire is hot as ice! Hes full of shit

In response Drew Lawrence to his Publication

Lin Woods is an American Hero and Patriot! He will be written about in the history books ....fact!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Savior. โœ๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

[0] :)

wait, do we still do that ova here?