Lin Wood has sacrificed so much for the TRUTH! Imagine if we didn't have his voice, backed by his VOICE? God Bless him! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

In response Lion ess to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Just a few days ago people were calling Lin a fool and a person who was mentally unstable. Here is what you need to know, Lin Wood is one of the few who has a batting record of 1000. Everything he has said has turned out to be true. Make no mistake about it, understand that there is a strategy playing out here. He is smart and savvy and like Trump and 'with' Trump are strategically moving around the chess board.
Remember the drops there are no coincidences.

I post only facts...πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

I wish there was a way to contact him, he is an AMAZING HUMAN BEING, a true Warrior. I pray every day for his safety and for ALL the people who have put their lives on the line to expose the evilness ruling this planet. God Bless him.

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lin Wood has the purest soul. My heart is heavy for him πŸ™ He has sacraficed so much to bring light upon the darkness.

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

God Bless you Lin Wood. We all must move forward with boldness because we can no longer suffer the status quo. May we all follow in your footsteps and pray for a hedge of protection around you and ALL who are brave to save us all! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸŒŽβœŒπŸŒ 

Always do what is right even when noone is looking !β™‘(my boss says thay all the time)β™‘
God bless all his children and watch over you and your family especially now that the devil is knocking on your door!

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

I stand with you Lin Wood! May God deliver you from the hands of those who would do you and your loved ones harm. Remember, no one can touch you unless your Father In Heaven allows it.

(2) Show this thread