Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I truly believe that this was the plan, but I also believe that DJT prevented this from happening. I think the vaccine is now a placebo or convelescent plasma. My adukt children work in hospitals and had to take vaccine- they are all ok- Thank the good Lord above!

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

Sure, Dr Death. I'll take your vaccine. After I get to inject you, your tranny husband, your children, grand kids with 40 doses each of every vaccine you've had your dirty evil hand at developping. If you do not suffer adverse reactions within one month, I'll take your poison. Deal?

maybe that vaccine id isn't so bad after all... gives us the option to find out who has been altered genetically

Absolutely! LOL this was a must I couldn't leave out in my vid from MLK-day [you'll recognize the frames]: https://vimeo.com/501331278

The Best Is Yet to Come on Vimeo

Dedicated to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, and all of those who gave their lives to get us to this defining moment in the hist..

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

FOOK THAT NWOLUCIFERIAN I HOPE HE LIKES HIS NEW HOME HELL

Turd!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In the words of Bill Gates, at least 3 BILLION people need to die.

PATRIOT THAT WANTS TRUTH AND JUSTICE!!!

πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯😠🀬

Pure evil.

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Why isnt he locked up?

These people are seriously sick

😑POS. How about he gets the vax first? 😎

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

satan on earth administrating the mark of the beast